If you are a corporate entity or an organization, the terms “you”, “your”, your”, “yours”, will also include your directors, staff, employees, officers and representatives.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The term “personal data” refers to any information in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to an individual and can be identified or is identifiable and other information in our possession such as name, address, telephone number, identity number, date of birth, email address, bank account details, etc. The types of personal data that are collected depend on the purpose of the collection. We may “process” your personal data in the manner of collecting, recording, retaining, storing, using or disclosing it.
We may collect your personal data during the course of transactions with us in any form or manner including registration of an account on our Platforms, any transactions or communications made by us or with us or shared with us through transactions with our customers, business partners and affiliates. We may also collect your personal data in a variety of ways, including but not limited to any meeting, event, seminar, conference, talk, or publicly available medium.
In addition, we may also receive, store and process your personal data offered from a third party, credit references, law or regulatory authorities, for reasons such as supply of products or services, performance of the conditions of the agreements or to fulfill our obligations. regulatory and legal.
- PURPOSES OF ACQUIRING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you have provided to us or that we have obtained from you or through other means that may be necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes at the time they were requested or collected, may be processed for the following purposes (collectively, the “Purposes”):
- to evaluate, process, and offer products and services to you or our customers, business partners, or affiliates, including the performance of JP Garden Blog;
- to facilitate, process, deal with, administer, manage or maintain your relationship with us;
- consider or process your communications/applications/transactions with us or our affiliated business partners;
- to respond to your inquiries or complaints or resolve any problems or disputes arising from any dealings with us;
- to administer and process any payment related to the products or services that you request from us;
- to facilitate your participation in, and our management of, any events including meetings, promotions or campaigns;
- to carry out due diligence or other tracking activities (including background checks) in accordance with regulatory obligations, legal obligations or risk management procedures that are required by law or that we have applied:
- to offer you information or updates about our products, services , upcoming promotions or events organized by us and third parties that may be of interest to you from time to time by SMS, telephone call, email, fax, mail, social networks or any other appropriate communication channel;
- to send you holiday messages, gifts, newsletters on an occasional basis;
- to process and analyze your personal data individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, customer behavior and preference analysis, planning and statistics, trend analysis in connection with our products or services;
- to share any of your personal data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
- to share any of your personal data under any agreement or document that you have submitted to us for the purpose of seeking legal or financial advice or to initiate legal action;
- to share with a third party any of your personal data necessary for the preparation of the legal documents or the contract that you present;
- to share with our business partners any of your personal data for the development of products or services;
- to share with financial institutions or investment companies any of your personal data necessary to request or obtain a loan or credit or credit facilities or investment funds, respectively, if necessary;
- to communicate with you and maintain and improve business and customer relationships;
- to detect, investigate and prevent any fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activity or omission or misconduct;
- to enable us to perform our obligations and enforce our rights under any agreement or document to which we are a party;
- to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any agreement;
- to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirement and to disclose information in accordance with the requirements of any law, regulation, instruction, court order, ordinance, guideline, circular or code applicable to us;
- to comply with or comply with any request or direction of any governmental authority; o to respond to requests for information from government agencies, ministries, regulatory bodies or other similar authorities;
- to enforce or defend our rights and yours, and to comply with our obligations under
- laws, legislation and regulations;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for audit, risk management and security purposes;
- for registration of a user account with us;
- for our storage, hosting of backup copies (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of Ireland; or
- to send you information, alerts, newsletters, updates, promotional materials, announcements about special benefits of products, services, upcoming events , activities, promotions, campaigns or surveys offered or organized by us or third parties (marketing companies/partners, sponsors, advertisers) that may be of interest to you; and
- to share your personal data within our organization and with third parties (business and marketing partners, sponsors, advertisers) who may contact you to market their products, services, events or promotions, from time to time by SMS, phone call, mail email, fax, mail, social networks or any other appropriate communication channel. You have the right to ask us at any time to stop sending you marketing and promotional materials or to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes. You can also click the “Unsubscribe” link included in the relevant marketing and promotional email to opt out of future marketing and promotional emails.
If you unsubscribe, we may still send you non-commercial and promotional communications, such as those related to your Account, the Platforms or Services, or our ongoing business relationships.
We will request your separate consent for any other purposes that do not fall into the categories listed above.
We may also collect through other means, personal data about you, for one or more of the above purposes, and subsequently use, disclose or process such personal data for one or more of the above purposes.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not sell, rent, transfer or disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data to the following third parties, for one or more of the above Purposes:
- the Company group of companies, including Company affiliates, related or associated companies;
- Your immediate family members or emergency contact person notified to us; possible future owners;
- anyone who is subject to a duty of confidentiality and who has undertaken to keep your personal data confidential that we have contracted to carry out our obligations to you;
- any party in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
- our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers engaged in connection with our business on a strictly confidential basis, appointed by us to provide services to us;
- any party appointed or designated by us, either alone or jointly with other service providers, for the purpose of establishing and maintaining a common database in which we have a legitimate common interest;
- data centers or servers located in or outside of Ireland for the storage of data;
- storage facilities and record management service providers;
- means of payment, including, but not limited to, banks and financial institutions, in order to assess, verify, effect and facilitate the payment of any amounts due to us in connection with the purchase of our products or services;
- government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory/professional bodies, industry regulators, ministries or statutory bodies, offices or municipalities in any jurisdiction, if required or authorized to do so, to comply with any law, regulation, order or sentence of an applicable court or tribunal or the requests of the pertinent authorities;
- our business partners, third-party product or service providers, vendors, vendors, distributors, contractors or representatives who, on a need-to-know basis, offer products or services related to our business, or fulfill or perform one or more of the above purposes and other purposes necessary to operate and maintain our business;
- our JP Garden Blog, in a need to know;
- financial institutions or investment companies in order to request and obtain loans or credit lines or investment funds, if necessary;
- financial, commercial and credit card institutions in connection with your commercial transactions with us;
- the general public, when you win a contest, participate in our events, conferences, talks and seminars by publishing your name, photographs and other personal data without compensation for advertising and promotional purposes;
- any third party (and their advisers/representatives) in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, consolidation, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, financing or sale of assets related to any part of the Company; or
- any other person who reasonably requires the same in order for us to operate and maintain our business or carry out the activities set forth in the Purposes or under your instructions.
- ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We believe that all personal data provided by you is accurate and complete, and that none of it is inaccurate or out of date. You will let us know immediately in case of any change in your personal data.
- YOUR RIGHTS
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you have the right to request access to your personal data in our possession, to request a copy of it, to request its updating or correction. We may charge a small fee (the amount permitted by the PDPA) to cover the administration costs involved in processing your request to access your personal data. However, we reserve the right to rely on any legal exemptions or exceptions to collect, use and disclose your personal data.
You have the right to ask us at any time to limit the processing and use of your personal data (for example, by asking us to stop sending you marketing and promotional materials or to contact you for marketing purposes).
In addition, you also have the right, by written notice, to inform us of the withdrawal (in whole or in part) of the consent you have previously given us, subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration for the withdrawal of consent to be effected. . However, your revocation of consent could have certain legal consequences derived from said revocation. In this respect, depending on the degree of revocation of your consent for us to process your personal data, it may mean that we will not be able to continue your current relationship with us or that the contract you have with us will have to be terminated.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any of your personal data that you provide to us will be retained for the duration of the purposes for which the personal data was collected; your personal data will then be destroyed or deleted anonymously from our records and system in accordance with our retention policy in the event that your personal data is no longer required for such purposes, unless further storage is required for comply with a longer retention period to satisfy our operational, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we endeavor, whenever possible, to implement appropriate technical, physical, electronic and procedural security measures in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and the industry standards to safeguard and prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data, and accidental destruction or loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal data.
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we will put in place various security procedures with respect to the Platforms and your electronic communications with us. All of our employees and data processors who have access to and are associated with the processing of your personal data are required to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Please note that communications over the Internet, such as email, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may be monitored by various countries before being delivered. This is the nature of the network or internet.
We cannot and do not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access to or interception or loss of personal data that is beyond our reasonable control.
- PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE Ireland
Our storage facilities and information technology servers may be located in other jurisdictions outside of Ireland. This may include, but is not limited to, instances where your personal data is stored on servers located outside of Ireland. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to entities located outside of Ireland (including those of our customers, business partners and affiliates) or when you access the Platforms from countries outside of Ireland. Please note that these foreign entities may be established in countries that do not offer a level of data protection equivalent to that offered in Ireland. You hereby expressly consent to our transferring your personal data outside of Ireland for such purposes. We will endeavor to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all such third parties outside Ireland do not use your personal data other than for the stated Purposes and to adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data.
- You acknowledge that the personal data you provide to us via the Internet is entirely at your own risk.
- We may automatically receive, record and store location services information from your computer or mobile device when you interact with us. You hereby consent to our use of the anonymous location services information that we have collected from you. Where location services information is personally identifiable, we will provide you with options to manage the disclosure of your information. Depending on the features available on your computer or mobile device, you may benefit from advanced options for managing location services information. A computer or mobile device may report your GPS location at the time you interact with us if the location services setting is turned on. Such information is not identified as personal data, except where otherwise required by applicable law.